ACTO-S - Confocal Microscope
ACTO-S – confocal microscope for your AFM to do Scanning Probe Microscopy, Raman Spectroscopy, Optical Spectroscopy, Tip-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (TERS) and much more!
You can use ACTO-S for:
- Combining AFM imaging with scanning optical microscopy and spectroscopy (PL, reflection, and transmission) in real-time
- Single Molecular Spectroscopy (including Raman and Fluorescence)
- Photoluminescence (PL) and refractive index mapping with a submicron lateral resolution
ACTO-S compatible with most AFMs and the price starts from 18K.
- Optical resolution – up to 250nm,
- Weight – 1kg to 3 kg,
- Optical Mechanical stability – better than 200nm,
- Spectral range – from 350nm to 2000nm.
- Optical confocal microscope unit;
- Digital camera (CMOS);
- Fiber Optic Illuminator (30W)
- Green Laser (532nm, 20mW);
- CCD-based spectrometer (350nm-1050nm)
- Essential software
- You could apply your own x, y, z, stages and use it with your own lasers and optical spectrometers.
ACTO-S integration with Autoprobe CP AFM